Delray Rawlins has signed a new deal keeping him at Sussex County Cricket Club at least until the end of 2019.
The Bermuda all-rounder has been awarded with a contract extension after a string of impressive displays this season both at the...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Sep 22, 2017 8:00 am
The Champion of Champions competition this weekend could be Malachi Jones’s last games as a player for Bailey’s Bay as they...
- Sep 22, 2017 8:00 am
Just like he did at the start of the season, Treadwell Gibbons Jr will be back in Western Stars colours in the Champion of...
- Sep 21, 2017 8:00 am
Dion Stovell has ended his spell with St David’s to rejoin Southampton Rangers.
The experienced all-rounder has severed...
- Sep 19, 2017 8:00 am
Somerset made certain of their One Premier Division survival after comfortably beating Flatts by seven wickets at Sea Breeze...
- Sep 18, 2017 8:00 am
Somerset and Flatts will do battle for the right to play in the One Premier Division next season during tomorrow’s play-off at...
- Sep 16, 2017 8:00 am
Kamau Leverock has been ruled out of Flatts’ crucial play-off with Somerset Cricket Club this weekend to determine which team...
- Sep 14, 2017 8:00 am
The loss of key players and lack of experience has taken its toll on Somerset, who have been dragged into a relegation...
- Sep 13, 2017 8:00 am
It may have been a struggle, but Western Stars have achieved their primary objective of survival in their first season back in...
- Sep 12, 2017 8:00 am
Cleveland were relegated from the One Premier Division despite a third straight victory yesterday.
Cleveland, needing a...
- Sep 11, 2017 2:25 pm
Bermuda’s High Performance team ended their three-match tour of Canada with a 17-run defeat in a high-scoring match...
- Sep 9, 2017 8:00 am
- Village are Evening stars
- Bermuda saved by the rain
- Crunch time for Stars, Somerset and Cleveland
- Bermuda win thriller by single run
- Brangman makes Eastern Counties his own
- Lord’s tribute for Carlington
- Flatts look upwards after Counties defeat
- St George’s clinch promotion with rout
- Brangman outlasts battling Leverock
- Flatts a family affair for Leverock
- Bay bring Hollis in for Eastern Counties
- Cleveland can still avoid drop
- Smith on the attack in St David’s triumph
- Devonshire drops put St George’s in command
- Rangers make light work of Warwick
- Flatts back on course
- Mayho’s home victory
- Cleveland trio face old pals in battle
- We can dominate for a decade, says Douglas
- Rawlins takes one for four
- Steede: matching Somerset will take time
- St David’s face Cleveland in Junior Counties
- Captain Bashir leads Cuts’ promotion push
- St George’s take control in promotion battle
- Cleveland keep safety hopes alive
- St David’s suffer first defeat
- Bailey’s Bay bowlers batter Cleveland
- Smith: only weather can rain on our parade
- Pitcher hoping to return next season
- Bay remain unchanged in Counties clash
- Jones enjoying life at top of the innings
- DeSilva to pick up Cup Match award
- St George’s playing catch-up, says Smith
- Rawlins wins first title with Sussex
- Jones hits career-best score against Somerset
- Stovell does the damage for St David’s
- Douglas fifty seizes control for Rangers
- Rangers primed for Counties repeat
- Scotland hits century in Junior Eastern Counties
- Douglas: St George’s need to copy Somerset
Cashless gaming concerns
Local chef strikes gold
Island Trading undergoes ‘switch-over’
Bermuda has 23 per cent living in ‘poverty’
Living wage: what will the impact be?
Upbeat troops await Maria in Grand Turk
Licence warning leaves sour taste
Restaurant plans Court Street drive-through
A hard rain’s a-gonna fall
Cyberthreat posed by ‘script kiddies’
Take Our Poll
- What will be the best way to create needed new jobs?
- Attract more international companies
- Grow the population
- Reduce the number of non-Bermudian workers
- Develop new business sectors other than international business and tourism
- Retrain the workforce
- Total Votes: 5529
- Poll Archive