Government ministers will be required to disclose any hospitality they receive which could influence them, under new amendments to their code of conduct.
Government reform minister Lovitta Foggo said the move comes in the light of the...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Oct 20, 2017 12:37 pm
The need to educate other countries about Bermuda’s business reputation is intensified because of uncertainty in Europe,...
- Oct 20, 2017 11:19 am
The old police station building in St George’s is neither habitable nor large enough to serve for policing the Olde Towne,...
- Oct 20, 2017 11:27 am
The Human Rights Commission has been invited to make submissions over controversial amendments to immigration...
- Oct 19, 2017 12:01 am
The Bermuda Government has retained 65 overseas legal services at a total cost of $24.5 million since 2013, according to Kathy...
- Oct 19, 2017 12:01 am
A group campaigning on immigration reform have joined the call to withdraw planned legislative amendments.
- Oct 18, 2017 10:53 am
Governor, John Rankin, has fired Freddie Evans from his position as education commissioner, it was confirmed...
- Oct 17, 2017 8:00 am
Proposed changes to give immigration law priority over human rights legislation is a “blunderbuss” approach, Shadow...
- Oct 16, 2017 8:00 am
David Burt fought Bermuda’s corner on tax in an interview on Britain’s BBC World News.
The Premier, also Minister of...
- Oct 14, 2017 12:01 am
The Bermuda Economic Development Corporation used just a third of its guarantee capacity to support businesses last...
- Oct 14, 2017 8:00 am
The Minister of Home Affairs has dismissed calls for withdrawing a new Bill giving priority to the Immigration and Protection...
- Oct 12, 2017 8:00 am
- Furbert replaces Campbell as junior finance minister
- Burt has ‘productive meeting’ with Gurría
- Burt in key meetings in Europe
- House: protecting ‘Bermuda for Bermudians’
- House: dog laws up for debate
- House: Roban pleased with London trip
- House: Weed all about it
- House: bid for cash for forts upkeep
- House: NTB ‘success stories’
- House: report on tax reform released
- Hayward reveals ‘holistic’ jobs plan
- Minister makes tour of docks
- Senate: quarantine act passes
- Senate: Hayward applauds geography book
- ‘Reduced PLP Cabinet costs taxpayers more’
- Youngest MP wants education system changes
- House: Burt reports on US trip
- House: America’s Cup ferries cost $1.6m
- House: students helped by cash grant
- House: more cash for local businesses
- Cabinet salary bill rises by $150,000
- Financial assistance unsustainable — DeSilva
- Loan guarantees for sports clubs
- Hope for jobs through sports clubs
- Fronting losses estimated at $40m
- Bermuda granted whitelist status
- Dunkley wants clarity over New York trip
- British boost for fight against gun crime
- Burt attends Black Caucus Conference
- Government outlines cybersecurity plans
- Commissiong demands apology from Gazette
- Familiar gibes surface despite new focus on collaboration
- Business legislation goes up for debate
- Kempe questions funding of new PLP initiatives
- Gordon-Pamplin claims evidence of NYC trip
- Police launch investigation into New York phone leak
- Children and families at the forefront, says Burt
- Roban welcomed on luxury liner
- BEST optimistic over green Throne pledges
- Burt dismisses ‘imaginative’ New York trip
Simons resigns from Preserve Marriage
Police name man found dead in Southampton
Warwick woman admits stealing from hotel
Gaming chief hits back at MM&I
Bermudian-born actress targeted by Weinstein
MM&I responds to Special Report
Lead stage role for star Herbert
Shoe store relocates to Court Street
Film about missing family now available
A higher point of view
Take Our Poll