Kendall Harvey’s life was saved five years ago by someone who volunteered to be an organ donor.
Mr Harvey, who had chronic heart failure and urgently needed a heart transplant, wants to encourage others to give the gift of life.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Apr 23, 2018 8:00 am
For months, she felt like a helpless spectator to her father’s struggle with Alzheimer’s. Plans involving basic logistics...
- Apr 20, 2018 8:00 am
Dementia patients in Bermuda have benefited from an international therapy course to improve memory and mood.
Four of the...
- Apr 20, 2018 8:00 am
More than 100 patients have benefited from radiation therapy since a specialist treatment unit opened at Bermuda Cancer and...
- Apr 19, 2018 8:00 am
An autism charity was praised for its work at an event to mark World Autism Awareness Day.
Kim Wilson, the health...
- Apr 16, 2018 8:00 am
Bermudians seeking careers in public health are reminded they can apply for the Dr Barbara Ball Public Health...
- Apr 10, 2018 12:51 pm
A CrossFit rig will help keep visitors to the Arboretum in shape.
The new addition to the Devonshire beauty spot is part...
- Apr 9, 2018 8:00 am
The Department of Health will host a free health screening on Thursday.
The event at City Hall is part of a series of...
- Apr 8, 2018 7:14 pm
Charity Age Concern is to bring back free health checks for members for a second year.
The charity will host its first...
- Mar 28, 2018 8:00 am
A new diabetes centre will offer affordable medication and education under one roof, the Bermuda Diabetes Association said...
- Mar 27, 2018 8:00 am
The Department of Health has asked for nominations for the 2018 Public Health Awards as part of next month’s Public Health...
- Mar 19, 2018 8:00 am
- MS swimathon makes a splash
- Tourists to get private access to dialysis
- Hospitals board to offer heart CT scans
- Health council emphasises spending ‘wisely’
- Turning Point services return to MWI
- Online tool to calculate medication costs
- Activist says more must be done for disabled
- Senators row over medical scan fee cuts
- Expert calls for new high-security clinic
- Cautious welcome for new sugar tax
- Hospital subsidy seen as stopgap measure
- Radiation treatment unit seeks bell to mark milestone
- BHeC: healthcare system at breaking point
- Employers need to do more to tackle obesity
- Cash boost for diabetes facility
- Press Release: rewards for blood donors
- Wilson aims to give mentally ill a new lease
- Cuts to CT scan fees could be rolled back
- Ten trained to ship infectious samples
- US experts advise on heart and kidney disease
- Departing medic calls for wellness focus
- Brave Brennan inspires charity effort
- Supporters rally behind Brown in scanning row
- Seminar aims to help medics tackle diabetes
- Brown-Darrell patients called to meeting
- Residents urged to protect against flu rise
- Moon Walk to support hospice
- Mental health the focus at MWI meeting
- Urologist to speak at dinner
Doctor deploys keto diet to fight obesity
Silence surrounds gang contract cancellation
Simons urges Rabain to ‘come clean’
Organ recipient urges others to donate
Evans settlement still to be finalised
Schroders targets wealth management growth
Trauma treatment key to ending gang violence
Blockchain set to revolutionise shipping
Take Our Poll