A new service to better detect breast cancer has been launched by Bermuda Cancer and Health Centre.
Digital breast tomosynthesis or 3-D mammography enables radiologists to see more clearly and is a first for the island.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Sep 22, 2017 8:00 am
Abdussalam Musbahi, a prominent British urologist, has joined staff at the Brown-Darrell Clinic.
The surgeon has...
- Sep 21, 2017 5:37 pm
Bermuda needs a plan to deal with its dementia time bomb, an expert said yesterday.
Jo-Ann Cousins-Simpson said a...
- Sep 20, 2017 8:00 am
An island-wide campaign has been launched to help people with asthma take control of the condition.
- Sep 20, 2017 12:01 am
An official guardian for vulnerable elderly people is high on the agenda, new Minister for Health Kim Wilson promised...
- Sep 19, 2017 8:00 am
Research has shown that a tax on sugary non-nutritious foods cuts consumption, according to Bermuda’s chief medical...
- Sep 19, 2017 8:00 am
Two clinical nurse educators have become certified dementia independent trainers at the Bermuda Hospitals Board.
- Sep 14, 2017 3:36 pm
The Lamb Foggo Urgent Care Centre will be closed this weekend due to a staffing shortage.
The fast-track service at the...
- Sep 14, 2017 1:12 pm
A proposed sugar tax should not concentrate on sodas, the head of an island soft drinks distributor said yesterday.
- Sep 13, 2017 8:00 am
Waleed Lightbourne always wanted to be a nurse.
His mother worked as a nurses’ aide for more than four decades and the...
- Sep 13, 2017 5:16 pm
Bermuda Healthcare Services and Brown-Darrell Clinic will be hosting its quarterly “Docs for Dinner” event at Café Lido...
- Sep 13, 2017 1:32 pm
- Diabetes association welcomes sugar tax
- Health centre to shut early on Thursday
- Diabetes expert warns patients to prepare
- Celebrating a drug free lifestyle
- Advice on a healthy appetite
- Mental health system is ‘struggling’
- Bermuda to tackle hepatitis transmission
- More than 1,900 employees regain insurance
- Health survey deadline looms
- Ministry of Health to hire new staff
- Stroke victim’s family: system falls short
- Health centre building closed for fumigation
- Disabled people forgotten, claims mother
- Mental health support groups on website
- Winning the fight against HIV and syphilis
- ‘Marked increase’ in gonorrhoea cases
- Doctor in the house
- Step to it with parish walking challenge
- Get your health tested today in West End
- Seniors take advantage of free health checks
- BHB announces new Chief of Staff
- Preventive care benefits for mental health expected
- Families are first line of defence for mental illness
- Crucial service tackling dementia on island
- Lamb Foggo UCC closed tonight
- Call to register for dementia care course
- School screening improvements
- HIV Testing Day today
Cashless gaming concerns
Local chef strikes gold
Island Trading undergoes ‘switch-over’
Bermuda has 23 per cent living in ‘poverty’
Living wage: what will the impact be?
Upbeat troops await Maria in Grand Turk
Licence warning leaves sour taste
Restaurant plans Court Street drive-through
A hard rain’s a-gonna fall
Cyberthreat posed by ‘script kiddies’
Take Our Poll
- What will be the best way to create needed new jobs?
- Attract more international companies
- Grow the population
- Reduce the number of non-Bermudian workers
- Develop new business sectors other than international business and tourism
- Retrain the workforce
- Total Votes: 5529
- Poll Archive