Hardware store Gorham’s is to be the title sponsor of The Royal Gazette’s Drive for Change road safety campaign.
Kirk Kitson, deputy chairman of Gorham’s board, explained: “I think the campaign is really important because the driving...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Jun 11, 2018 8:00 am
A man suffered head and neck injuries after attempting to ride a motorcycle down a set of stairs at the weekend.
- Jun 11, 2018 11:59 am
Bad driving in Bermuda has become so widespread that urgent action is needed to tackle it, the deputy chairman of hardware and...
- Jun 11, 2018 8:00 am
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital after a crash in Devonshire yesterday.
Police were dispatched to the junction of...
- Jun 7, 2018 8:00 am
A Devonshire man admitted in court today that he fled the scene of a crash and later told police the car had been...
- Jun 6, 2018 8:00 am
A motorcyclist remained in intensive care today after a collision in St George’s.
The man, 23, from St George’s, was...
- Jun 5, 2018 8:00 am
A woman motorcyclist was injured in a crash on North Shore Road shortly before 4pm.
According to police, the 23-year-old...
- Jun 3, 2018 6:54 pm
A car and an ambulance collided at a junction on Front Street this afternoon.
The crash occurred at about 4.40pm at the...
- Jun 3, 2018 5:21 pm
A 26-year-old Hamilton man was banned from the roads for 18 months yesterday for drink driving and leading police on a...
- May 31, 2018 8:00 am
The drive to create a modern motorcycle training programme on the island has come a step closer to its goal.
- May 30, 2018 8:00 am
The way new motorcycle riders train and qualify could be transformed if Bermuda’s road safety experts achieve their goal of a...
- May 30, 2018 8:00 am
- Motorcyclist arrested after crashing into wall
- Man injured after bike crashes with car
- Motorcyclist hurts leg in crash
- Sober message amid all the holiday fun
- Road safety at fore of Bermuda Day Parade
- Graphic illustration of danger on our roads
- Police: no driver found at Paget crash
- Jackson calls for robust on-road training
- Crash reports down by 41 per cent
- Party truck will celebrate Marvin
- Injured tourist flown overseas for treatment
- Catholic bishop promotes safer driving
- Grieving family urges caution on roads
- High schoolers invited to promote road safety
- Police: social media highlighting bad driving
- Motorist in Friday’s road death identified
- Woman dies after Barnes Corner crash
- Bean banned for drink-driving
- Man suffers serious leg injuries in crash
- Female rider treated for serious injuries
- Driving ban for woman after crash
- Sol Petroleum in road safety initiative
- Man banned from driving for demerit points
- Catholic Bishop backs Drive for Change
- Sol shares map with problem roads
- Drink driver fined and banned for 18 months
- Sol backs Drive for Change campaign
- Five steps to improving your driving
- Transport Green Paper to call for more input
- Woman arrested after crash
- Man in police chase released
- ‘It nearly came through my living room’
- Man arrested after high-speed police chase
- Man banned for East End crash
- More than 350 injured on roads in first quarter
- Police car crashes under investigation
- Motorcyclist: Caines did nothing wrong
- Caines under fire over driving incident
- Motorcyclist recovering after crash
- More tragic loss on Bermuda roads
Bartender thankful after regaining job
Burgled tourists’ faith in Bermuda restored
Bermudians arrested on terror charges in UK
No regrets about move to Burnley, says Wells
Entrepreneur sees better way to treat water
Teacher delighted with honours recognition
Born versus status rhetoric is toxic
Bay’s Brangman refuses to walk
Take Our Poll