Fake social media profiles are being used to ask for money in return for five-figure Government grants.
Police said fraudsters had urged people to send $700 to an undisclosed location via FedEx so that they could receive a $50,000...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Jul 17, 2018 1:10 pm
Police will step up their presence in Paradise Lakes after reports of antisocial behaviour and dangerous use of...
- Jul 13, 2018 8:00 am
The Bermuda Police Service warned people of fraudsters trying to get their personal information from phone calls or...
- Jul 12, 2018 5:14 pm
A cricket club president insisted last night an early-morning attack near the home of his organisation had nothing to do with...
- Jul 10, 2018 8:00 am
A hungry thief helped himself to a midnight snack during a break-in at the Crawl Hill Esso Tigermarket yesterday...
- Jul 3, 2018 12:01 am
Police have issued a warning over online sex abuse allegations.
Formal complaints must be made before police are legally...
- Jul 2, 2018 5:33 pm
A 34-year-old man is in police custody after menacing residents of Cottage Hill Road, Hamilton Parish with a bladed...
- Jul 2, 2018 8:00 am
Part of the Co-Educational Facility has been redesignated as a hospital to block the release of a dangerous child sex...
- Jun 21, 2018 8:00 am
Two Bermudian men have been arrested on terrorism related charges in Britain.
Bermuda Police Service confirmed the pair,...
- Jun 20, 2018 8:00 am
Police are investigating a threatening confrontation at the Hamilton Princess & Beach Club that was posted on social...
- Jun 12, 2018 12:16 pm
A 29-year-old man who racked up 26 points on his driver’s licence was today banned from the roads for three months.
- Jun 12, 2018 12:22 pm
- Man pleads not guilty to shooting
- Teen charged with Bermudian’s murder
- ‘Happy-go-lucky’ teenager mourned after murder
- Police appeal over Docksider shooting
- Spate of vandalism on North Shore
- Driver sought after hit-and-run
- Lovell tried to flee from police
- Front Street attack video spreads online
- Three arrests in firearms investigation
- Man sentenced over insecticide assault
- Police to increase stop and search
- Three men stabbed over the weekend
- Police renew appeal on Smith case
- Woman jailed for cashing bogus cheques
- Man fined $2,000 for St George’s robbery
- Woman in court on drugs charges
- Wife-beater handed conditional discharge
- Cruise visitor jailed in Australia
- Manhunt launched after gun recovered
Woman cleared of stealing from senior
Cuban put on Bermuda stop list
Herbie celebrates 50 years in the kitchen
Cryptocurrencies like giant pyramid scheme
Millennial-led ‘mindshare’ heads for Bermuda
Bermudians send $20,000 of help to Haiti
Motorcyclist led police on chase
Cruise passenger fined for drug offences
Businessman accused of US fraud
Police name teenager killed in crash
OBA cry foul over voters’ details
No lawyer needed to register property
Babywear store expands offerings
Cynthia’s Rest Home owner looks to expand
Joie de vivre as France win World Cup
Edgewood hires two paediatricians
Take Our Poll