As a child, Lucy Collins played with her food.
She thought it was the best way to learn what was in it and her parents didn’t stop her.
“[They] say I was cooking since I could reach the microwave,” said the head chef at Bermuda’s...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Jun 30, 2017 8:00 am
Cashless gaming concerns
Local chef strikes gold
Bermuda has 23 per cent living in ‘poverty’
Island Trading undergoes ‘switch-over’
How the Spirit of Emily lives on
Living wage: what will the impact be?
Licence warning leaves sour taste
Restaurant plans Court Street drive-through
A hard rain’s a-gonna fall
Cyberthreat posed by ‘script kiddies’
Take Our Poll
- What will be the best way to create needed new jobs?
- Attract more international companies
- Grow the population
- Reduce the number of non-Bermudian workers
- Develop new business sectors other than international business and tourism
- Retrain the workforce
- Total Votes: 5529
- Poll Archive