On a scale of one to ten, Karl Sternath gives fashion a nine in terms of importance.
He loves looking trendy.
“I don’t want to say what my age is, but I don’t think I look it,” the artist said. “So I like to look stylish in a casual...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Aug 11, 2017 8:00 am
After ten years in Los Angeles, Alexandra Outerbridge remains unaffected by the city’s body image pressures.
- Aug 11, 2017 8:00 am
Are you one of those guys who wears baggy suits and clashing patterns? Do you want to dress a little more...
- Jun 30, 2017 8:00 am
Local chef strikes gold
Cashless gaming concerns
Bermuda has 23 per cent living in ‘poverty’
Island Trading undergoes ‘switch-over’
How the Spirit of Emily lives on
Living wage: what will the impact be?
Licence warning leaves sour taste
Restaurant plans Court Street drive-through
A hard rain’s a-gonna fall
Cyberthreat posed by ‘script kiddies’
Take Our Poll
- What will be the best way to create needed new jobs?
- Attract more international companies
- Grow the population
- Reduce the number of non-Bermudian workers
- Develop new business sectors other than international business and tourism
- Retrain the workforce
- Total Votes: 5529
- Poll Archive