The Royal Gazette/BSX Index closed where it started at 2,188.35 as no shares traded on the Bermuda Stock Exchange.
The BSX Insurance Index was also unchanged on 1,859.15 as US stock exchanges were closed for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Nov 23, 2017 5:38 pm
Shares of Butterfield Bank were up 55 cents, or 1.46 per cent, to $38.15 on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Nov 22, 2017 6:20 pm
A total of 5,000 shares of One Communications Ltd, and 1,200 shares of Butterfield Bank traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index,...
- Nov 21, 2017 6:55 pm
Butterfield Bank shares improved by nine cents, or 0.24 per cent, to close at $37.59 on the New York Stock...
- Nov 20, 2017 6:00 pm
Shares of Butterfield Bank were down nine cents, or 0.24 per cent to $37.50 on The New York Stock Exchange.
- Nov 17, 2017 6:48 pm
It was a quiet day on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, with only two stocks trading. A total of 1,834 shares of Butterfield Bank,...
- Nov 16, 2017 5:46 pm
Shares worth almost $1 million were traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, but only one stock moved during the...
- Nov 15, 2017 5:41 pm
Butterfield Bank shares shot up 5 per cent in light Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.
The bank gained $1.75 on the trading...
- Nov 14, 2017 5:26 pm
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index fell 3.6 per cent last week, largely because of a tumble in the price of Butterfield Bank...
- Nov 14, 2017 8:00 am
Three stocks gained in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading to drive The Royal Gazette/BSX Index 0.74 per cent...
- Nov 10, 2017 5:55 pm
Argus Group shares were down 15 cents, or 3.8 per cent, at $3.85 after 40,000 were traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX...
- Nov 9, 2017 6:26 pm
- Somers Ltd up 1.8%
- Butterfield shares fall 6.6%
- Butterfield Bank down in New York trading
- Butterfield rise in New York trading
- HSBC shares fall 3%
- BSX signs new Nasdaq technology agreement
- Somers Ltd improve by 3.6%
- Argus Group shares jump 6.7%
- BF&M shares down 3.7%
- Butterfield shares gain 3.6%
- Bermuda Press shares up 25%
- Butterfield shares up in New York
- Argus Group down 1.3%
- Two stocks higher on BSX
- BF&M shares lose ground
- Butterfield shares gain 1.4%
- Ascendant shares down 2.5%
- Butterfield falls 3.2%
- Argus shares fall 5% in light trading
- BSX to speed up trade settlements
- Argus shares climb 6%
- Ascendant climbs to year high
- Devonshire Industries jumps 22.2% on BSX
- Argus Group down 5.8%
- All quiet on BSX
- Argus Group jumps 6.7%
- Butterfield shares gain 0.4%
- Investing lessons from the $8m janitor
- Butterfield gains 0.7 per cent
- Dollar-cost averaging can smooth your costs
- BF&M improve by 2.1%
- Better to bet with Buffett than against him
- Moderating risk through diversification
- Ascendant remains at year high
- Butterfield, Ascendant lead market higher
- Butterfield shares gain 1.1%
- Shares of Ascendant and Butterfield rise
- Chance to win $2,500 securities portfolio
- BSX holds steady
- BF&M and Ascendant shares fall
Early start for Black Friday shoppers
Ditch gaming altogether, says Schuetz
Kempe quits as OBA chair
Doctor aces exam after having baby
Retailers gear up for Black Friday rush
Wedding is the next top priority for Duffy
New OBA senator wants to ‘break the mould’
Judges concerned about delays in sentencing
Take Our Poll